Design PDF Download – Click Here
- Rich Razzleberry: 5cm x 30cm
- Basic black: 5cm x 11cm
- Post it note: 3” x 3” (Large enough to punch a 2” circle from and still protect the rest of your cardstock)
- Using your black cardstock layer, brush over with your embossing buddy to leave a good layer of powder and prevent any unwanted static.
- Ink up stamp (tree from the rooted in nature) with Versamark ink and stamp in the upper portion of your layer, centered.
- Sprinkle with embossing powder, tap off excess and heat with the heat gun.
- Next repeat step 1, and stamp the sentiment (From the rooted in nature set) below, centered and heat.
- Apply embossing buddy to the top Left and lower right quadrants of your card base, Line up your layer on your card base to show where you will want to stamp your base detail.
- Ink up with Versamark the swirly corner stamp from the around the corner stamp set, and stamp onto your card base in both corners.
- Remove the card layer, sprinkle the Versamark with embossing powder, tap to remove excess then heat.
- Punch a 2” circle out of a post it note (a scrap piece of paper would also work) and line your mask up over the stamped tree. Use a finger dauber inked in craft white ink and dab inside the circle to give a moon glow. Lift mask, apply ink all around edge of the layer and add some mist with your almost dry inky dauber.
- Once dry polish off the white ink from your embossed tree with a slightly damp clean stamp shammy.
- Using snail adhesive apply to the reverse of your layer and adhere to the card base.
Thank you for joining me today!
To browse the shop, open 24 hours a day 7 days a week! Just click on the ‘Shop Stampin’ Up! Supplies’ image below.
Don’t forget every order gets a thank you gift from me!
If you would like to find out more about joining my team (the benefits to this are brilliant, go read for yourself!) the link for that is in the above menu!
If you have any questions about Joining or shopping please dont hesitate to give me a call! 07476 201816 Text or call, please note I have young children so if I am unable to answer please leave a voicemail with contact details and I will endeavour to call you back as soon as I can.
Alternatively drop me an email on Corennemariedesigns@gmail.com x