Design PDF Download – Click Here
- Whisper White: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” Scraps for die cutting
- Mint Macaron: (2) 2” x 5-3/8”; 4-1/8” x 5-3/8”; Scraps for die cutting
- Tranquil Textures Designer Paper: (2) 1-7/8” x 5-1/4”; 4” x 5-1/4”
- Night of Navy: ~ 4”x 3” for die cutting
- Tranquil Tide: scraps for die cutting
- Score Whisper White card base along the 8-1/2” side at 2-1/8’ & 6-1/4”.
- Add layering pieces to panels.
- With cutting side face up (opposite of normal, place on the inside center of card.
- Close flaps and run through the Big Shot. Note – it will be tight but will cut. This will cut out the oval window on the front of the card.
- Die cut scallop oval frame using Layering Ovals Framelits Dies.
- Add inside layers.
- Stamp and die cut images. Color using Stampin’ Blends Markers.
- Die cut oval and stamp images.
- Use glue dots and Stampin’ Dimensionals to add elements.
Thank you for joining me today!
To browse the shop, open 24 hours a day 7 days a week! Just click on the ‘Shop Stampin’ Up! Supplies’ image below.
Don’t forget every order gets a thank you gift from me!
If you would like to find out more about joining my team (the benefits to this are brilliant, go read for yourself!) the link for that is in the above menu!
If you have any questions about Joining or shopping please dont hesitate to give me a call! 07476 201816 Text or call, please note I have young children so if I am unable to answer please leave a voicemail with contact details and I will endeavour to call you back as soon as I can.
Alternatively drop me an email on Corennemariedesigns@gmail.com x