Design PDF Download – Click Here
- Plus some household Aluminium foil
- Basic Black Cardstock 11” x 4-1/4”. Score and fold at 5-1/2”.
- Real Red Cardstock 5-1/4” x 4”.
- Whisper White Cardstock 5” x 3-3/4”.
- Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet 5” x 3-3/4”
- Designer Paper 5” x 1-1/8”
- Fold Basic Black Cardstock on fold line.
- Glue Real Red Cardstock to card base.
- Glue the Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet to the Whisper White Cardstock layer. Press the aluminum foil to the cardstock to glue in place. Emboss with the Hexagons Embossing Folder. Glue to card front.
- Glue the strip of designer paper to the front about ½” from the edge of the card and to the left.
- Using the Layering Squares Framelits Dies, cut 3 of the scallop square measuring 1-1/2” x 1-1/2” using Real Red Cardstock. Glue all 3 squares to card front.
- Using the Layering Squares Framelits Dies, cut 3 squares measuring 1-1/4” x 1-1/4”. Stamp the motorcycle image on all 3 squares using different parts of the motorcycle. Glue all 3 squares over the Real Red Cardstock squares using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment on a scrap piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Cut close to the sentiment to create a skinny strip. Flag both ends into a “V”. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add Brights Enamel Shapes to the background in an offsetting color.
Thank you for joining me today!
To browse the shop, open 24 hours a day 7 days a week! Just click on the ‘Shop Stampin’ Up! Supplies’ image below.
Don’t forget every order gets a thank you gift from me!
If you would like to find out more about joining my team (the benefits to this are brilliant, go read for yourself!) the link for that is in the above menu!
If you have any questions about Joining or shopping please dont hesitate to give me a call! 07476 201816 Text or call, please note I have young children so if I am unable to answer please leave a voicemail with contact details and I will endeavour to call you back as soon as I can.
Alternatively drop me an email on Corennemariedesigns@gmail.com x