Design PDF Download – Click Here
- Chocolate Chip: 8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼” (21cm x 14.8cm scored at 10.5cm)
- Pear Pizzazz: 5 1/8” x 3 7/8” (13.3cm x 9cm)
- Pumpkin Pie: 3¾” x 2 1/8” (9.6cm x 5.3cm)
- Very Vanilla: 3 5/8” x 2” (9.3cm x 5cm) 5¼” x 4” (13.8cm x 9.5cm) – INSIDE
- Burlap Ribbon: 4” (10cm)
- Linen Thread: 2 pieces each 2” (5cm)
- Stamp the background image in Chocolate Chip ink around the edge of the Chocolate Chip card base.
- Shape the small piece of Very Vanilla and the Pumpkin Pie piece to form label end.
- Stamp the branch and bird on the Vanilla label using Chocolate Chip ink. Colour the branch and bird using a Blender Pen and inks.
- Stamp the sentiment on the Vanilla label using Pumpkin Pie ink.
- Attach the Vanilla label to the Pumpkin label. Punch a hole in the label end, and thread the pieces of Linen Thread through the hole.
- Attach the art panel label to the Pear Pizzazz layer using Dimensionals.
- Cut the piece of Burlap ribbon in half horizontally and attach to the lower left hand corner of the Pear Pizzazz.
- Attach the Pear Pizzazz to the card base.
- Stamp the background image in Chocolate Chip ink along the base of the inside Vanilla layer, and attach it to the inside of the card.
Thank you for joining me today!
To browse the shop, open 24 hours a day 7 days a week! Just click on the ‘Shop Stampin’ Up! Supplies’ image below.
Don’t forget every order gets a thank you gift from me!
If you would like to find out more about joining my team (the benefits to this are brilliant, go read for yourself!) the link for that is in the above menu!
If you have any questions about Joining or shopping please dont hesitate to give me a call! 07476 201816 Text or call, please note I have young children so if I am unable to answer please leave a voicemail with contact details and I will endeavour to call you back as soon as I can.
Alternatively drop me an email on Corennemariedesigns@gmail.com x