Design PDF Download – Click Here
- Whisper White: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”
- 3” x 2” scrap (label)
- 1 1/2” x 1 1/2” scrap for the flower
- Soft Suede: 5 1/4” x 4”
- Cut and score all pieces as detailed above.
- Using the Early Espresso ink pad, apply ink to the side of the embossing folder that the image is raised. Place your paper into the embossing folder and run it through the Big Shot. Use SNAIL to adhere this layer to the card front.
- Use the Rich Razzleberry ink to stamp the sentiment on the larger white scrap. Use the Everyday Label Punch to punch out the sentiment.
- Use the Rich Razzleberry marker to color the flower part of the rose stamp. Use the Old Olive marker to color the leaves. Stamp the flower onto the smaller white scrap. Use the rose die to cut out the flower.
- Cut an 8” +/- length of ribbon. Fold the ribbon over itself like a “cancer ribbon”. Use a glue dot to secure. Attach to center of card front using another glue dot.
- Use a Dimensional to attach the flower to the label. Use Dimensionals to attach the label to card front over the ribbon
- Use Rich Razzleberry ink to stamp a rose on the inside of the card.
Thank you for joining me today!
To browse the shop, open 24 hours a day 7 days a week! Just click on the ‘Shop Stampin’ Up! Supplies’ image below.
Don’t forget every order gets a thank you gift from me!
If you would like to find out more about joining my team (the benefits to this are brilliant, go read for yourself!) the link for that is in the above menu!
If you have any questions about Joining or shopping please dont hesitate to give me a call! 07476 201816 Text or call, please note I have young children so if I am unable to answer please leave a voicemail with contact details and I will endeavour to call you back as soon as I can.
Alternatively drop me an email on Corennemariedesigns@gmail.com x